From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 03:56:14 -0400
Dear Friends
I have just come home from the hospital and found quite a few Emails
about Potto.  The cards that were attached were... well... I just don't
have... I don't know... oh fooey I can't stop crying to see the keys.
All I can say is thank you so much ... now I've done it I got Snickers
and Snoops going to town and will probably have to sop up their condo.

You know it's ferret lovers like you that cause a person to go get
another ferret, not to replace your lost loved one but for that
companionship for the time till you reclaim that loved one.

Snickers and Snoops want me to express their thank you for remembering
their sister.  Snoops comes over to me and stands on her hind legs for me
to hold her so much now that Potto has taken he trip and snickers comes
to me and puts his head on my foot and just stares up at me.

Well I'm exhousted and am ready for bed (at 3:49 in the morning).  It
took me a while to write this so I will say thank you again, whipe off
the keyboard and say God Bless and go to bed.

Love to ALL
Snickers, Snoops and Ed Sr.