Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:34:22 -0500
Kevin,

My heart aches for you.  You have lost so much.  But remember, they are
still with you, and if you read further, you will understand why.  You
will also know why I call them Fur Angels.

Ferrets are God's special angels sent to us on earth to teach each of us a
lesson.  Those humans that are too afraid of the lesson, abuse or give the
angel away, and refuse to learn.  Those of us who are willing to learn,
fall in love with them.

When we have learn the lesson our fur angel is teaching, God calls the Fur
Angel back to his kingdom, where they watch over us at the Rainbow Bridge.

When we forget the lesson, you feel a slight tickle, and itch, call their
name, maybe even see a hint of a tail dashing in the shadows.  That is them
reminding you of the lessons they taught.

What was the lesson?  Maybe allot of things.  Maybe love, maybe
understanding.  Maybe determination, maybe to laugh.

So, physically they may be gone, but they are always with you, for they are
God's Fur Angels.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter