From:
Brett & Melissa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:06:47 -0700
Hello all, could use some help from your vast knowledge!  Jasper is our 4
yr old male and his teeth are getting pretty stained.  He seems to be
developing some redness on the gums above his teeth.  He does not seem to
be in pain and still eats fine, but I am a little concerned as to what I
can to prevent this from getting worse.  Just in case this helps, we are
many hours (like at least 9-10) from a vet I would trust to do a full
cleaning, and our fuzzies are fed Mazzuri Ferret food....

Thanks in advance for any advice=20