From:
"Robert M. Walp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:55:43 -0400
Hi, my name is Rob.

Unfortunately, I am reloacting for work in a few weeks, and im not going
to be able to take my little babies with me.  They are both albinos, and
were born from the same litter.  One is male and one female, i think.  I
took them from a friend who wasnt taking care of them, and havent been
to the vet with them yet.

Please respond to me via email at [log in to unmask]

Any input or advice is GREATLY appreciated, as Id like to get these
babies in a loving home where they can be cared for properly.  They are
both almost 18 months old I believe.

Thank to you all in advance for you kindness and assistance.

-Rob Walp