From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:14:01 -0500
Nero, as he is recovering from his adrenal and pancreatic surgery, has
presented us with an interesting problem.  He smells almost whole and he
has been chewing on Widget's head in a way I can only assume is for mating.
Now, he has been fixed 6 years (and so is she and all the other ferrets in
the house).  How long will this go on?  And do I have to worry about him
physically harming her?  They have been buddies all these years, so I'm not
too worried, just being cautious.

As an aside, Nero got his stitches out yesterday and was doing his first
weasel war dance today.  It was beautiful!

thanks to all who have sent him well wishes

beckers