Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 05:47:20 -0400
Dear fellow ferreteers:

I've often seen references to clear dryer hoses as being the greatest ferret
toy on the planet.  I'm unclear, though, as to dimensions...what size,
length, diameter, etc...can someone enlighten me?

Also, I will tempt the flamers by admitting that Filiberto is a MF ferret.
He's very playful and a lot of fun, but has one drawback: he absolutely
HATES to be held.  My previous ferret, the late, lamented Asher, loved to be
held and could even be worn as a neck wrap while i slept.  Filiberto fights
from the moment he is picked up.  Is this common among MF ferrets?

Mike, Jed, Zac, Shennie
and Filiberto