From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:05:59 -0700
I also have a vocal ferret!  She is a little extremely fat dark eyed
white.  She is also deaf.  She is a rescue who had been abandoned and left
out in the cold in a cage.  Whenever she thinks that one of her "brothers"
might touch her she just squeals!, although I've spied on her and seen her
dish it out herself!.  I know that she knows that this squealing quickly
brings "Mom" to her rescue.  She also grunts when she poops and is quite
the little "dooker".

Angie George