From:
Dana Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:55:12 EST
Hi again!

Recently, our ferrets have attempted to take up photograph licking.
Strange, but Robyn and I were doing some cleaning and we put a small stack
of papers on the floor while making some room, I turned around to get them
and noticed both Ivan and Tasha licking the pics.  Of course, we took them
right away as I'm sure this can't be very healthy.  8-) We watched 'em over
night and neither one seems to show any signs of anything wrong but we're
curious if we should be concerned or not.  Thanks!

Dana and Robyn (Sheesh, can't even clean house with 'em around...)
Ivan (I think mom's picture tastes better!)