From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:11:47 -0500
Good Morning FML:

This is reply to Laryssa <[log in to unmask]>

>What I did was get evidence (which Mfran has). I got witnesses and
>pictures, video, and brought my case to the Animal Control.
>
>Has this been done? What steps have been taken? Has ANYONE brought
>this to Animal Control? I am not saying that no one has, I just
>haven't seen what has been done, anywhere on the website. I don't
>read enough mailing lists to know or be up on the investigation or
>the charges.<

This is a covert operation - we can only give out so much information.
We can't reveal anything thing to you @ this time. It would jeopardize
all we are working for.

Kris S Mewton
Please Help With the DM Ferret Rescue Foundation
<http://www.mfran.org/Doug%20McKay/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation.htm>
www.mfran.org
www.mkaresq.cm