From:
Caitie Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:49:41 -0500
Hello everyone!

Congratulations to Donna and Eppy!  I cried at work when I read about his
homecoming.  Thoughts and prayers to all those with lost, sick or angeled
fuzzlets - of which I am afraid I am one, and for which I must beg the
good advice and wishes of the FML as a whole.

The mom of five wonderful ferts (Grommie, Quincy, Romeo, Valentine and
Walton - the last four, of course, from fabulous Faith at the wonderful
Ferrets R #1 Shelter and Rescue), I have had ferts with adrenal,
insulinoma, just plain sniffles - but my little Valentine has me stumped,
and worried sleepless.  If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me
know - I will be taking him to the vet at the earliest opportunity, but I
would like to know SOMETHING...his behavior is just not normal.

-staring at nothing (sounds like insulinoma, but I have one with
 insulinoma, and she does not act like this - could be I've just never
 seen it, but still)
-running and hiding under couches, tables, armoires, in drawers
-refusing to come out of/out from under the aforementioned
-extreme shaking at all times
-doesn't seem to sleep, just stare
-does not want to be held

This is the second time it's happened in 3 weeks, and this behavior has
been going on for almost 48 hours.  I have no idea what to do for my
wonderful white boy.  Please help!!!  Please???

love, thanks, and dooks,
Caitie