From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:34:37 -0400
HI friends- Blossom here!
Well- even though Mom & Dad did a weeks of red cross volunteer work this
week and even gave away some of their own blood, we are still happy and
healthy for the most part.  Momma has a new stripe on the end of her news
thanks to the new gal LizBeth.  See the PET STore folks knew the right
place for her!  They (Mom and LizBeth) had a vet day on Friday morning
so LizBeth could get her blood test then she, Dapper & Sketch got their
rabies shot.  Mom had to hold LizBeth a long time and she got upset with
the needle things so when Mom was talking to her she gave mom a racing
stripe right down the front of her nose.  Mom was really good about it
and just laughed.  The vet put compresses on the nose and even a band
aid so it would not drip much.

Anyway LizBeth is a tad stressed since arriving here - she has no clue
what to do with LONG playtimes so they is helping her stools get better.
She is plenty active otherwise - except when she climbs to the top of
the cage and cannot get down.

The best news yet- Teddy is doing better on his fixed leg- it is not
perfect but he is getting around lots better.  The even bestest thing is
Dr Sandra and her Mom have become so attached that Teddie HAS TO STAY!
YAY Teddie.  You have a great support team there.  All that love, and
catering to your picky diet that a boy!

The newsletter is back form printing and Mom and Andrea plan to get it
all into envelopes and mailed by Tuesday AM.  They are sure hard workers!
We got extra treats while Mom was away last week and while she was doing
her extra volunteer work this week and we are them all up so Momma has to
call the Ferret Store folks in the morning - I hope they get our n bones
here FAST!  Good nights are just not the same without them.  Shelter Dad
just doesn't get how important they are we were so happy when Mom came
back!  We have some special things on ebay to help pay vet bills and air
conditioning!.

RARE JERIMIAH MUG 4 Ferret Wise   ENDS: Aug-07-06 11:36:53 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013327580

UNIQUE FERRET TANKARD MUG  ENDS: Aug-07-06 17:48:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013437435

SANDER the OCTOPUS from shelter  friend Stephenie in Holland!
You can see this at:  ENDS:  Aug-08-06 20:13:24 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180013920320

RARE SZ SMall Ferret Tee   ENDS:Aug-09-06 06:33:20 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180014047677

FERRETSTOCK TOTE & MYSTERY GIFT!  ENDS:Aug-10-06 06:43:36 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180014371471

ANd lots more stuff is at our ebay store tee shirts, books, magazines,
toys , cage supplies and more:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop
our web store is at: www.ferretwise.org/funalia.html
- and everything helps us here at the shelter!