From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 04:26:02 -0500
I found an old post of Sukie's that explained my teeth question.  I'd
still like to find a chart on it though.

About my new baby.  (Zingor! -It's a Space Ghost thing...) she's a MF.
The pet store staff didn't know her age.  (which disturbs me to no end,
I'll be writing a nice long letter to them about this experience) but
they didn't have any paperwork or anything for her either.  I've never
bought a fert before (matter of fact I might be taking in two more owner
surrenders this week) shouldn't they come with something?  It just seemed
odd to me.  Also, the youngest fert I've ever had was a year old.  I've
always read that kits are really energetic and hyper.  She likes to
cuddle a lot and isn't as active asmy two older ones.  She explored the
house and seemed interested in what was going on, she eats and drinks
well.  Do I just have an odd fert?  (not like they don't all have some
odd traits!) It's really sweet, she curled up with my fiance and I
tonight on the bed and just rested her little head next to his chest
and laid there just resting for the longest time before falling asleep.
My other two would never do that!  She just loves to be petted and will
come up to us and rest her head on our hand to let us know she wants some
lovin.  (not even been here a day and already has us trained!) I hated to
put her back in her cage - she was just so happy and peaceful.  (didn't
want one of us to squish her in the middle of the night though!) I'm
really hoping she stays like this.  The fiance bonded with her instantly.
It was so sweet!  I really have to get some pictures on the computer of
her first days here.  She's going to be one spoiled ferret!