Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:09:29 +1100
Just want to say a big heartfelt thank you to everyone that responded to
our plea for help when our boy Quazi began vomiting blood...the information
sent helped our Vet, Kim, diagnose and treat probable ulcers much faster
and correctly, and we now have Quazi home, although with many meds, and
much instruction!!  Kim told us she wasn't very ferret knowledgeable, but
thanks to your efforts (special wave to Dr. Williams!!) she now knows much
much more than she did!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  It will be a
while before Quazi is back to his normal self, but he has lots of energy,
is being a very good patient, and is even eating his bland 'hospital' food
without much fuss!!!  We wish as much good luck to everyone suffering
through an illness of their babies!!

Craig, Kathi, Quazi and T-lo