From:
The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:12:06 -0600
::out of breath and ready to drop over on the ground from sheer
  exhaustion is a ferret dressed in the tartan of the Clan McFutzle.

Oh Great Ferret Oracle of the Mystical Realm of Futzles I am here to warn
you of an uprising in the Highlands of Scotland.  The Clan McKrackin' is
in an uproar because the daughter of The Most High has seeked the
information of The Great Oracle of the Mystical Futzle Realm and now she
refuses to marry the son of a warring clan.  The King is outraged at you,
Oh Great Oracle.  He says he will not rest until he has your cape and
your legendary poofing arse on a silver platter.  I, Mookie-Rex McFutzle,
come to give you warning that the Clan McKrackin' is gatherinh his armies
as we speak to come after you and lure you into a trap at this time and

::a noise is heard and Mookie-Rex McFutzle smells a scent very familiar
to him which makes his tail bottlebrush instantly.  He dashes off faster
then a speeding raisin rolling down a 24 ft. see thru tunnel and all is
silent.  What will happen is yet to be.  The Great Ferret Oracle of the
Mystical Futzle Realm must draw all her powers to her and figure out what
she is going to do now!  -- Diane (LIKE IT WOLFERS??)))))))

Diane