From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 19:48:48 -0500
I'm a little late in posting this.  Sorry.  20 sneezing ferrets and one
sneezing me sot of delayed me.  <G>

The Bill was introduced in the NH House Committee on Agriculture and
Environment on Feb 15.  We had real good support from the news media, both
printed and electronic, and good attendence.

Joan and I, several NHFOC members, and Dr.  MIke Dutton DVM spoke for it.  In
opposition were the Dept of Public Health (favored the required vaccination
for rabies but opposed the 14 day quarantine);  Dept of Agriculture (similar
to PH); and the ASPCA who felt that no ation was required at all (wait until
they ask me for a donation next time).

The Bill is now in sub-committee with the first meeting scheduled for March 2
at 10 AM (for now - if anyone in the area is interested, I'll post again
closer to the meeting date).

Dick B.