From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 16:41:27 -0400
The Cleveland Plain Dealer (Lorain County edition) on Friday, July 12
printed an article about the North Coast Ferret Shelter, run by Bev Fox and
assisted by me.

The article talked about how ferrets make wonderful pets, but people are
often unaware of their special needs.  There was a lovely color photo of Bev
and two of her shelter ferrets.  The article ended with Bev saying yes, we
would love to take in more ferrets, because we know there are many needing
good homes.

Within a week, 9 rescue ferrets arrived at Bev's doorstep, and two have been
adopted out.  Since Bev's house was overflowing, I had to take a couple
home.  :-)

Anyway, if anyone in North Central Ohio or surrounding areas is looking for
a new friend or friends, we have several in good health and ready for
immediate adoption.  My own tenants are two sable girls, Laverne and
Shirley, 2-3 years old, very gentle.  Bev has another comedy team, George
and Gracie; two young roustabouts aptly called Ricochet (female) and Bouncer
(male); and Rocky, the latest to arrive.  (Bev: correct me if I misremember
any of this!)

You can contact the shelter via email at [log in to unmask],
or Bev at [log in to unmask], or by calling 216-774-3633 or 216-327-6729.

And a special thanks to Rich Exner of the PD who wrote such a nice article.

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle ("Hey this is my territory!" Furious tail wag) and
Caruso ("Girls! Let me at those girls!")