From:
Greg Toope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:45:22 GMT
Hi yall!  Special Agent Raiden here!

I snuck onto the pooter last night while mom was asleep.  I was trying to
get onto the live Ferret Chat at the address: http://prospero.com, and I am
not having any luck atall.  You would think that my training as a Special
Agent would help, but I'm stumped in a big way!  If any lucky ferrets out
there have had any luck tell me what I'm doing wrong.  I've been told to go
to that address in Netscape and the code to get in is #ferrets.  Well it's
not working for me....... I've gotta go, the enemy defence cat is on the
prowl and will blow my cover!

Thanx in advance,

Special Agent Raiden
Signing off