Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:24:50 EST
My puter has been up and down for a few weeks. A Kind gentleman with a
voice like the main star in the Monkey Island PC adventure games (too
darling) from Geek squad could not figure out what is wrong. I asked
him to delete 2 games I could not get off myself, and that was all that
was done. So far, so good.

Anywho, I deleted days of stuff, but have heard Jackie of DookNook is
in the hospital? Does anyone know her last name and address where I
can write to her? Anyone caring for her babies? She has MS??

Great Christmas card of ferrets on todays FML. Loved the skinny rear
of ferret leaping out of the sleigh. I have taken some great shots of
ONE ferret in one of those darling sleighs. And I thought THAT was a
bit difficult. Thank you Laura, for the picture.

If anyone else gets games that won't delete out of their PC, the Geek
guy told me he has seen this problem before with some poorly made
adventure games. He did not think this was causing the problem. BUT, my
PC no longer freezes up again and again for no apparent reason now that
the games are out (One was a good romp of a game with Sherlock Holmes
called the Awakened.)

This is the first time in years I can think of playing computer games
again. I would feel guilty, guilty, guilty if I was to play one while
my mother was alive and needed me. I never finished any of the few
games I purchased except for a Harry Potter game. I just started on
"Darkness Within"...a chilling horror adventure game. It is my Xmas
present to me from me.

Happy Holidays to you and all the poopers.
Lisette

Happy Holidays to all