Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 04:32:31 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Just a lil' old reminder that the March meeting of the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network is coming up ~!~!  Now, you don't have to be a member to
attend.  Our doors are open to all who have a place in thier heart for
these kritters.

Meeting will be Saturday March 12, 2005, from 6-9pm at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park recreation building.  13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City.
If you need directions, please email [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] or call the Oregon Ferret Shelter 503-557-8369.

Our guest speaker will be Dr Meg Frey, DVM.  Meg will help to provide
insight on the 'Ins and Outs' of various illnesses and just what those
funny colored 'outs' may mean.  (Ever REALLY wonder why some shelter
operators become 'stoolgazers'?).

A leprechaun named Kieran O'Ferit dropped by and left some gifts to give
out to some lucky people in attendance.  Think the Luck of the Irish is
with you?  You won't know if you're not there ~!~!~!

We will also be getting a list of those wishing to volunteer at the
Portland Pet & Companion Expo this April 16 & 17.  Volunteers need to
be registered in advance.  If you are interested, but can't be at the
meeting, please let me know.  Both the PFSN and the OFS will have
openings.

We're putting together a cage set up and working on filling it with
goodies to raffle off at the Expo.  If you wish to participate with a
donation, please get in touch with me or bring the item to the meeting

Dinner is Pot Luck - Please bring an entree and side or dessert to share.
Your own table setting is appreciated as well.

Hope to see you there ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com