From:
Widevariety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 16:08:20 +0000
"TIME-True Enemy of Man"

As the sun rises another day, and the weather changes with each season, mans
world continues with or with out him.  The animals, the plants the oceans,
the day continues.  We all can think what would it be like with out any of
these things.  Emptiness exists.  This story is dedicated to all our
wonderful friends we all take for granted, animals, one in particular
Ferrets, to some they are nothing more than a creature with no purpose, but
allas no, when this tragic event occurred in Spokane Washington a small city
on our vast world it not only touched hearts it created a sense of loss.
This event will pass as all things do in mans world but to remind us every
day is our clock of the past, future and present.  The man who took these
ferrets lives, he will always have to run not from the law or his own kind
or even the surroundings of which he may be in, but time will eventually
catch him taking his last breath in the night or unexpectedly, he can only
cry out to the one that will judge him, for all things come in time...and
the sun rises yet another day.

Diana      <[log in to unmask]>