Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:26:41 -0800
Gentle readers:

I thought we had come to an 'agreement' that this is a ferret list and
that Politics and Religion were a couple of areas we would leave to the
privacy of individuals.

If you want to needle me because I voted for Gore or Bush instead of Kiki,
do so via private mail.  If you wish to pray for me for any reason, do so
privately, not on the list.

For our ferrets
MC, The Rude One

[Moderator's note: I think the conclusions were a bit mixed.  I agreed
to be more considering of postings to allow, and decided the post I'm
assuming you refer to was acceptable.  BIG]