From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:31:11 PST
Hi everyone!!

It has been a few days, so i thought i would post the latest update to
keera's story.  Actually, there isn't much to it, she's still got adrenal.
Everyone was very very generous about giving me info on Dr. K and Dr. W--
some even wrote their opinions from the west coast!!

Of course, they are basically equal--and wonderful.  Right now, i think i
am going to be going to the one that is most convenient...there is no way
to say one is better than the other.  I was informed the Dr. Weiss is the
vet the Dr. Bruce Williams uses--that fact is enough to lean me towards him
but we will see what happens!

Right now, Keera is getting Timmy's recipe just for a booster.  She seems
to be the same.  Tried to steal the scrunchie out of my hair after i fell
asleep on the couch this weekend!  I woke up to my one-time snobby
littlegirl sitting on my head pulling up on the scrunchie wiht all her
weight!!  It was so adorable!

Is it true the females b/c more agressive w/ adrenal disease?  she seems to
be wrestling non stop!  with me, the other babies, my housemate...who ever
she can grab!  is that common?

FERRET SIGHTING:
well, only for a brief second.  maybe it was a rerun of the martha stweart
segment on a few weeks ago (but i don't think so) On Monday: there was a
man with martha stewart and a bunch of birds, a ferrets and a few other
animals--he was showing how to clip nails.  I only caught the last bit
where he was showing martha how to clip a big macaw's nails and a conure
too!  then they wen to comercial and there was a cutsey little ferret
looking out of a bin on the table.  I am sure he said something about them,
i just didn't catch it!

smiles,

meg and the cutsies