Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 19:49:44 -0500
Hello,

I am writing to see if anybody has the telephone number or e-mail of the
wonderful woman who runs the Dallas Ferret Shelter.  Could ya'll please
e-mail me if you do.

Barbara (in San Marcus), I don't have your e-mail or telephone number, so
please e-mail it to me.

Also, I have a rescued ferret in the central texas area, please contact me
if anybody is willing to give it a good home.  I can't give out any
information over the net for the fuzzies saftey, so please e-mail me if
interested.

Melissa
P.s.  Sorry I am being so mysterious but I will explain later.