From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:29:46 +0000
Dear Pester and Peekster-

Todd and Caff-Pow here again.

So, you have a taste for Poland Spring water. Well, we are *Yankee*
weasels, so we will let you in on a little secret. Here is a quote:

Poland Spring water, "touted as coming from 'deep in the woods of
Maine', comes from man-made wells, at least one of which is in a
parking lot along a busy road. The original Poland Spring was shut
down in 1967."
<http://www.greenyour.com/lifestyle/food-drink/drinking-water/tips/drink-tap-versus-bottled-water>

Out hob hoomin thinks that he remembers the busy road as being Rt. 26.

We Yankee weasels don't drink it.

Merry Christmas, little dudes.

Todd
Caff-Pow