From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 19:42:03 -0800
>If anyone knows how I might write to Dr. Bruckheim I would appreciate his
>address.  I would like to present him with some facts relative to ferrets as
>pets.

I just got this program reciently also.  I had no idea it contained the
Ferret reference.  I did look it up and will be returning my copy for a
refund.  The creator is Creative Multimedia which can be reached in the
following ways: Phone 503-241-1530, 24-hour BBS 503-241-1573 N/8/1 no
parity 9600 Baud, E-Mail [log in to unmask]

The Family Doctor 3rd Edition also comes in a Windows format.  Because of
this I encourage all of you, no matter what kind of computer you have, to
write them and let them know how upset you are at this disinformation.  It
would be especially hard-hitting if any vets (Dr. Williams?  Dr. Weiss?)
or any doctors or nurses out there would write them.

Please e-mail me to let me know if you write them and what (if any)
response you get.  Thanks.

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                  *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                     *