From:
Jennifer Null <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:45:08 +0000
Hi.  This is mommy's little trouble maker Whiskers.  I am the big boy of
the house.  Since I only have a minute until mommy gets back to the puter
i'll make it quick.  thanks to all the fuzzy's who have sent thoughts and
prayers about that little boy that was here for a few hours.  i didn't
know him, i sniffed him and thought maybe i'd get to wrestle with him
later, but he is gone.  i hope mommy gets me a playmate soon!!  and btw i
like to take care of litter business in the same spot in my litter pan
just to drive my mommy nuts!!  i know mommy is worried about me since i
fell out of my hammie last night.  but i am just fine, i just needed to
scratch!  hoomans, what can ya do with em??  anyway time for a nap i'm
outta here.

dooks to all,
whiskers, owner of jenn
missing bandit