From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:38:07 -0500
Maxim was sitting on the carpeted 2 level cat tower next to the cage in
front of the window by the futon.  Scooby was in his usual zooming mood and
running hither and yon at an alarming speed.  He zoomed up onto the futon,
jumped on the pillow and lept over to the top of the cage in one swift
motion (or so it seemed).  Maxim who doesn't like ferrets and certainly
wasn't expecting this gust of wind as Scooby was in light speed mode,
jumped straight up, screamed, and landed on the outside of the cat tower
holding on to the top with just his claws and his face peaking over with
this wide eyed look.  Scooby in the mean time came to a dead stop, frozen,
eyes wide with a very bemused look on his face.  I was giggling so hard my
stomach hurt and my eyes were watering.  It was so funny.  I still giggle
about it when I think of it.  :-)

Thank you to all that responded to my distemper question.  We are in the
clear (as you can tell from the story above).

My deepest condolences to all that have lost their beloved fuzzies.
Healing wishes to those with sick little ones.

Warm hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity