From:
millie sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:39:29 -0600
Well, a visit from Bob Church here in Dallas.  Made it in about 3 1/2 hrs
late as usual - probably an hour of that was taking the wrong direction
and making a diamond shape run of the great city of Dallas.  But it
didn't stop him from talking til 2:30 am after he got here.  Last time
he made it at 7:30 and stayed til 1:10 am.  (That was when he had a sore
throat) But it is worth it to gain new ideas and have understanding no
matter how long you have been dealing with ferrets.  AND he came baring
gifts, Natural Gold, which I have wanted to try and just hadn't gotten
around to it.  As he galloped off into the sunrise, he promised to return
to do a lecture to the club - which I really enjoyed both, but the
informal conversation more because he can be lead into areas you want to
know more about.  My what a wealth of information!

Millie and her Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew