From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:21:26 EDT
Hi Fmlers.
Well where to start.  i've noticed alot of posts lately about coat
variations in different colorings....I have almosyt one of every color
in our extended bussiness and this much I can say...hey, they're all
Ferrets!!!  I have a Panda from Canada..a very big CDC kid, (thanks Dave).
He is one of our Tavi boys.  Rikki is about 2 y.o.  He is big and loves to
play.  He is alitttle bit more mellow than Tikki but both play hard.  I
have two very big BEW boys, well actually one is a marked white as he has
some brown-black fur at his tip of his tail.  Both have very soft hair.
Both will attack cats and dogs.  I got them from my niece and who knows
where she got them from.  I have a white footed sable who has a course coat
and is very active and playful....and yes I have two Angoras.  Now a word
to the wise, I love my Angora's very much (yeah, so what else is new
right?) and they are not a ferret to be taken lightly.  One of them is from
Sweden, our boy, Saber.  Saber is a big loveable long hair thinker.  He is
the fert that figured out how to push a empty cardboard box up against the
dresser to gain a climbing foothold to scale the forbidden wall... and gain
access to the top of mount Dresser.  He watches what you do in case he
wants to do it too.  The other is a little female that we got from the city
pound.  She was the one that workers there said should be killed for being
a bitter.  Oh yeah, such a bitter too right.  Moma took her out of the
carrier on the way home and she snuggled up with moma and became "moma's
girl".  Never tried to bite anyone, ever.!!!  Go figure.  I find that if
you love them it doesn't matter what color they are ferrets, will respond
to kindness and love.  At least mine have!!!  Now go hug you ferrets and
love em' all regardless of wht color they are.!!!  You will only have them
for a limited time and once they're gone you will miss them!!

Bye, and hey, it's a big world out there, so Stay Fuzzy!!!!!
Fredakaos!!!
the Western 25!!!