From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:03:19 -0400
Hi: My name is Spencer, I am one of da Pietinkiville Gang.  I wants to tells
you about what me and my monkey Moky gots to do da oter day.

My grandma tooks me and Moky ovr to Piketon to visit wifs my Greatgrandma
Bean.  She is rel illl, and hadnt gots to see me or Moky yet.  When we gots
ther, she was rel surprized to sees us.  Grandma had tolded her all bouts
us.  Moky has been my friend since I was abouted born.  For somereason, I
wants to be by myself, and not wif oter fuzzies, thats why I gots Moky.  Me
and Moky likes to sleep in our red hammockk allof datime.  When we was
visitin with Greatgrandma Bean, I gots to sho her how lazy I am.  If I wants
to eat, I just leans out of my hammockk and eats somethingy, or if I gets
firsty, I leans out of my hammockk and gets a drinkie, somtimes upsidedown!
Da oter day, I was sooo sweepy, thats I poopied out of my hammockk toooo!
Boy dat sure made my hooman famly laugh.

Greatgrandma sats on the flooor and helded me and Moky and tolded us how
much she loved us.  She really loves all of usses fuzzbutts.  I fink our
visit made her happy, I sure hope soos.  I hopes she feells like comin to
visit wif us real soon.

When me and Moky and grandma gots home, Moky and me curled up and went to
sleepytown in our little red hammockk.  Wel, beter gos for now, Moky is
wantin to gets on the entrnet and looks up a new resapee for bannnanna bred.
You know its rel hard to types on the pooter when we is layin in our
hammockk!

Sleepy rel good,
Spencer and Moky monkey!