From:
Diana Way <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:37:46 -0500
Dayna will be missed, but she will never be forgotten.  Dayna was a
knowledgable person and a caring person and would fight to the last ounce
of strength was gone for a friend and most of all for one of her fur
animals.

Dayna spent 3 months with us the summer she moved from California on her
way to Virginia, those months was the best learning time of my life I had
never meet anyone like Dayna, but before she left she was easy to talk
to and she really listened to what I was saying..  Dayna was my dearest
friend, I missed her when she moved, and I will always miss her here on
earth.  We visited as often as we could and we meet some of the sweetest
fur bunnies at her home, Dayna was always excited to show off her new and
old Ferrets to us and have us sit in the middle of the floor and let them
run all around.

No one was ever loved anymore than Dayna by her kids..  they got it all,
she may have went without but not the kids..  Dayna always told me she
would always be the richest person alive as long as she had her fur kids
and her dear friends she has made over the years.

I will always have my memories of our brief time here on earth I had with
Dayna, but she will be the one with the big loud laugh and smile on her
face waving come on in girl, when I see her again.

I miss you Dayna Frazier, but look forward to seeing you again, Tell Bob,
Cin-Cin and Mitzy and Bea I said hello.  No one or nothing will ever hurt
you again.

Your friend forever,
Diana