From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:01:48 -0400
Hello to all hope all the fuzzies out there are healthy.  We are so luck
that all ten of ours are doing so well.

We are running the campground now at the Fairchild AFB.  We have coffee and
donuts on Sat for everyone for a social and meeting time.  Of course the
morning wouldn't be complete with out a ferret or two joining in so Freddie
was out enjoying all the attention.  There was one gentleman that was
making over him and telling me about their stay on the border of Mt and ND.
They were in a town called Baker.  As they were parked they saw two ferrets
playing in the near field.  They went into a place for something to eat
and asked the lady if those ferrets were her's.  She told them no that
they were wild ferrets and that they were all over the place.

I was so surprised and pleased to hear such a thing.  When we head back
East we plan to head that way and check it out.  Does anyone else know
about this?  Is this where they were turned loose a while back?

The new addition to our family, Gizmo, toy pom, is doing great with the
ferrets.  Although he has gotten his nose bitten twice and toes several
time for the most part they play well together.  Freddie tries to drag
him under the couch and put him with the stuff toys and Taz and him run
and chase one another.  He likes the ferret food and we are waiting for
him to get into the cage and get in the hammock with them.

Misstioo went out for a walk with me the other day through the park.  The
sun was hot so she wore her straw sun bonnet with the pink ribbon!!!  You
should have heard the people.  There is never a dull minute around here.

We have run out of wood pellets and have gotten the 30 lb bags of good
mews litter.  It isn't bad but I think I like the wood pellets better.
This litter has an odor to it and my husband complains about the smell.
He thinks it smells like urine.  Even with a clean cage he complains.

Well, I suppose this has been going on long enough so will close for now.

Penny, Gizmo
Burglar, Missitoo
Flower, Blossom
Nala, Sweetie