From:
Anna Curry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:10:19 -0500
Dana & Mike,
What type of litter are you using?  Tigger does the same thing with any
litter other than the "tinny log" looking kind.  If it is small and gritty
then look out because its play time in the litter box.  I use the puppy
pads all the time and they have tried to get under them but they have never
tried to shred them.  But every fuzzy is different so I would watch for it
and see if you think it is a danger.

Belle and Tigger are feeling much better.  Tigger will eat TF if I hand
feed him.  Belle is still 100% on the duck soup.  They are more active but
they don't want to play with me, just each other, this sucks for me but
their happy.  Tigger is coming around, he bit Kylo on the lip (my Shar-pei)
to tell him to get his big nosy head out of his bed.  Kylo misses his
playmate but I'm sure that Tigger will feel up to snuff this weekend.

Kisses and hugs to everyone out their.  Prayers and best wishes for good
health and lots of playtime.

Anna, Belle & Tigger, Maryland