From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:11:39 -0800
I have been a lurker here for so long I have cobwebs hanging on me but I
think that since the Christmas season is approaching I should send this for
the benefit of the larger fuzzies that would like to use the clear highway.
I have two fuzzies, one a small female and the other a huge, lovable male.
Both have been altered,etc and are about 2 1/2 years old.  The male is over
3 lb.  and female is still comparatively small now .While they both used to
run and play in their clear freeway when they were younger ( and smaller)
things have gotten to where the female dashes off into the freeway with the
male right behind her, up to the entrance to the freeway, the female dashes
on into the freeway but the male only makes it part way before the freeway
starts to collapse around him as he attempts to enter, pulling it on his
hips until eventually he pops inside.  LOL but lots of work for the male
and NOT fun.

I have found a 10 foot clear plastic freeway that was created for the big
fellow and his playmate.  There is a 4 inch clear plastic freeway made as a
connection for woodworking machines that is of a heavy gauge plastic and
also heavy gauge wire which is not so lightweight that it collapses when
the big guy dashes into it.  Now if you have some big fellows that are
missing the fun of a freeway because they have problems getting stuck
entering their present freeway you should try out this one.  I found this
at a place called WOODCRAFT and they have an internet site at
http://www.woodcrafter.com
The cost is just a tad less than $20 and your oversized fuzzies will love
you for this Christmas present.  Just go to the Power tools Accessories
then the Dust collection and there it is... Christmas for big fuzzies.  As
an after thought: My critters loved to chew apart the lightweight freeways
but this one has not been destroyed by them by chewing and scratching, so
far.

You all have a warm and fuzzy Christmas now. You hear?
[SD]