From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:15:11 EDT
Dear Diane,

What a great story!  I was going to order some pennies from you but after
hearing about all your trials and tribulations with the Post Office, I
didn't want to add to your burden.  It's no wonder we now have the
expression "going postal"!  You are lucky he had the time to listen and
cared.  If I did that here in New York City, they'd probably call the
cops and drag me away to a mental institution, or jail since ferts are
still illegal aliens, thanks to "America's mayor." (Either that or the
long line of people behind me would simply tear me limb from limb!  )

If you still want to sell more, please email me the details.

Thanks and Power to the Ferrets! (and their human pet-slaves)

Sharon + Rocky

P.S. In Bosnia+Herzegovina, all of the coins have animals on them, but
no ferts.