From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:19:56 -0700
Hey everyone in Portland Oregon I haven't seen my baby girl Shadow for a
couple days I know she couldn't have escaped but it's nagging at me.  She
has disappeared for several days before but this time is different so if
anyone finds a little silver short hair that likes to chew on your hand
if ya don't put her down fast enough that's Shadow she lives with me and
my family in the N.E. 6th and Holman St. Area.