From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:06:07 -0400
To ALL of the Rainbow Bridge Greeters,

Please keep and eye out for my JORDAN, who passed away in my arms at
8:30pm on October 13th at the age of 6 months.

Jordan had his eye removed on on September 17 due to the eye being
pushed out of the socket, he was started on .7ml of Pred. There a was a
tumor behind the eye that was sent out to be tested. On September 23rd
the results were back, Juvenile Lymphoma. On September 24th Jordan was
started on Chemo meds. Over the next week more lumps started to appear.
A huge lump on the side of his head where the eye was removed, 3 on his
side, 1 on his ribcage and 1 in his groin.

Jordan started having Grandmal Seizure at about 8pm Friday. By 8:30pm
Jordan left me while I was holding and cuddling him. Juvenile Lymphoma
is tuff to deal with, BUT Jordan was ONLY 6months old. I have only lost
one other furkid to this, Houdini, who passed at the age of 15 months
back in 2000.

Please keep an eye out for Jordan and introduce him to my Fuzzy Loving
Furkids? He will be scared as he wont know any of them.

I miss him terribly. Please tell him I'm sooooooo sorry that Dr Kelli &
I failed him to make him well again. I didn't want him to go, my heart
is severely broken and but will keep him in my heart. PLease give him a
BIG Hug & Kiss for me and let him know that I will see him again
someday when I die. Let him know that I will ALWAYS love him.

Sincerely, Mommy Debi (Weasel Queen)