From:
brenda schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:44:45 GMT
Limejello, I'm very angry at you, and indirectly at Bob Church for his
obviously recipe for *possessed gravy!* :)  I read your post and almost
fell out of my chair laughing!  Limejello, you are very naughty indeed
for doing this, because I am sentenced to spend my daylight hours in the
computer lab in the basement of the library...and along with this
responsibility comes dealing with people...there is nothing like a lab-ful
of people turning to look at me as I'm attempting to hold in my laughter as
my face turns an odd shade of red and it all makes me laugh even harder!
Whattya thinking?  Doncha know that there is *no laughing, no grinning,
no showing your teeth* on the FML?  :)

tehehe...thanks for an amusing read, even though I almost lost
consciousness from not breathing due to suppressing laughter..

:)
Brenda
Pinky & the Brain
fertsextraordinaire