Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:45:53 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I was so far ahead with my Christmas cards and as usual time just flew by
and I got way behind.  Please know that you are all in my thoughts and
prayers all year through and Christmas is a time to rejoice in the love
of friends and family.  My wish this holiday season is that you may all
find peace, forgiveness in your hearts and love for everyone even the
ones you think you just can't bear to look at :-).

Happy Holidays
Love & angel hugs
Debbie
Click on this link for a fun card...made me smile(thanks mom)
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=GT29083311