From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:19:33 -0800
>... I went out and got a litter box and tied it down, so Banx doesn't flip
>it over.  Well, now at night she will go right in front of the liter box.
>She just needs to make a step into the box and go reverse, but she doesnt,
>yet.... Laura and Banx

Laura,
I've had some luck with my little Penny.  I stuck two litter boxes in her
corner then put plastic down under the area.  Yesterday she did her "Pinch"
right where she was suppose too, so it was raisin's for her on the spot
beyond me praising her for hitting the right spot so to say.

As for cats, I brought my little Penny over to my parents house for X-mass.
We brought my mom's cat in and let the two sniff each other while holding
them tight so to say.  My mom's was tense, while Penny was interested.  AS
soon as we put them down my mom's cat trotted off while Penny trotted after
her.  After a couple fo steps, Penny to a little leap and landed on my
mom's back rode on her back for about 10' when my mom's cat jumped up on
the couch.  Penny climbed up the couch and hopped on my mom's cat again.

After about a minute my mom's cat finally hissed so we separated the two.
We were too hasty in introducing the two, but your going to find that your
Ferret can take care of herself or will more then likely be less fearless
of your cat, then your cat is going to be fearless of your ferret in the
end.  Besides, all animals are easy to taunt (for a cat) when they are
locked up.

Jeff IN LA LA land.
-------