From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:21:45 EST
 ::A strange mist rolls out over the ground, you hear a distant, "squeak
 squeak squeak".  Then you hear the pitter patter of many feet.  Finally
 you see a petite flower of a robed woman.  She carries a staff with a
 magic hair ball on it.  "click click click" goes the staff as she walks
 towards you.  She is pulling a wagon.  And something..... something is
 in the waaaagon....::

"Greetings and salutations ferret love puppets.  I'm entering that raffle
for that afghan.  Yes I am.  I want to help my friend Kristine, and her
shelter so she can fully test and retest her ferrets so many questions
about testing might be answered in the ADV community.  She is being so
responsible,,, even scientific in how she is retesting to get some solid
answers not just about her ferrets, but about some recent adv test
concerns.  I am in debt to her for that.  I don't have much money to give
her for it, so I"m entering this here raffle that Kat and SOS are doing
for her.  That way a couple of dollars will chip in and help.  See this
afghan?"   ::she picks it up from the little red radio flyer wagon and
the ferrets dook and dance around it trying to grab it::

"Its soft, its lucious, and its MINE if you don't enter.  Muahahhaha!
Mine all mine.  Want it?"   ::she holds it towards you, than yanks it
away and clutches it::   "Psyche!  You gotta enter first.  "

"Okay fuzzies, help me do this, what do I do here?"   ::She is crouched
down and prepared to write on her wagon that is now upside down.  A
fuzzlet stands on its hind legs to whisper instructions to her.  She
pulls out an envelope, a pen, a check book::
"Okay here we go, address the envelope to
S.O.S. attn. Ela
304 Hillside Ave, B11
Nutley, NJ 07110
Okay lets see let me write out the check to S.O.S, and write in the amount
($1 each, or 6 for every $5.  Every person purchasing over $10 worth of
tickets will receive a tax donation certificate for Uncle Sam after the
new year begins).  Mmm-kay." ::scribble scribble scribble::, "That's
done.  Put it in here and seal it up, stamp it." ::she slaps it shut,
then stands::  "Okay now I need to mail it!"

::with that another fuzzlet runs and jumps taking it from her hand to
deliver::.  "Right, yes, there you have it.  Nice and easy"

"What?  You can't see the afhgan from there very well?  Oh... well here's
several pictures, close ups, plus a paypal way to buy tickets, etc"
::she whips out a depends from her bra, throws it in the air at you but it
poofs into: :: http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

::she clasps her hands together, adjusts all the depends stuffed in her
bra, then picks up her staff to go..  but then she sees something... a
ferret is sadly walking off with it's head down.  He is a lucious white,
half angora heading towards the far off group of ferrets that stay away
from everyone.  The great ferret Oracle feels helpless to do anything.
All she can do is offer friendship, and a donation for the testing and
care to him.  Hopefully the afghan raffle will raise a lot of money like
in the past to help.  The Oracle smiles a little as she sees the future...
of ferret people helping not only Kristine, but to fight this disease::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: