From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:03:13 -0800
Hello to everyone!!  I just wanted to remind everyone of the Easter
sleeping pad we have on ebay as well as the beutiful Easter hammock and
sleep pad set that we are raffling.  The url for ebay is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2314591608

The raffle can be found on our web site under the fundraiser link.  As
always tickets are 1 for $1.00 and 6 for $5.00.  This raffle ends early
so we chave time to ship the set to you and your fuzzie in time for the
holiday!

We are also gearing up for our bi-annual yardsale.  If anyone out there
is local and has items to donate, please contact us and we'll schedule
to pick them up.  The yardsale is in the Casselberry (Florida) area and
will be the second weekend of the month.

Wishing the best to everyone out there and thank you so much for the
continued support that we receive from this group!!

Dooks!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.