From:
John King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 17:53:26 -0600
We were having quite a struggle keeping Tasha from sleeping under the
refridgerator.  We had towels stuffed all the way around, but she kept
managing to "invent" a new way in.  She solved the problem for us though
because she found a new place to nap.  We have a heated mattress pad on
our bed which we turn on about an hour before bed.  One day we couldn't
find Tasha anywhere until we spotted a lump under the duvet on the bed.
She wasn't under the duvet though, she was under the fitted sheet!  This
is now her very favorite place to sleep and when the house gets quiet we
always know where to find her.  I haven't had the opportunity to watch
her get herself under there yet, but it must be a sight, especially
because she is still so little (3 mo).

My poor little darling is in a bit of trouble at the moment though.  She
crawled under the study door, under the closet door, and on top of some
crates in order to get to her Dad's brand new $180 Rockport hiking boots in
order to chew up the heals.  I don't know who was angrier, John finding her
with the boots in her mouth or Tasha having her prize taken away.  He has
begun calling her Gummy and lovingly offered to remove those bothersome
teeth for her.  I thought declawing sounded bad!  She just smiles at him
whenever he makes the joke knowing Dad would never hurt his little
princess (who until today could do no wrong).

John, Michelle, and Tasha "I'll get out of your bed when you get me an
eletric blanket for my hammock"