From:
Stacy A Blevins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 01:00:45 EST
Hi.  I've been lurking for a while (2yrs) soaking up information.  But now I
need to ask a favor ... is there anyone in the West Texas area (Lubbock)
with a male in season?  I recently lost my male and Rascal is in heat (so
I'm up a creek so to speak).  Due to the time factor private e-mail would be
best I'm at [log in to unmask] ( I get the list at another address but
this server is better).  Thank you very much ... all help will be greatly
appreciated.

Dooks to everyone and thanks to Bill for all the work he does for this list
& us.

Stacy ( worried mom ),
Rascal ( I'm LOOOONELY!!! ),
Persistence & Boo ( We like the vet ... ferretone is a happy thing )
P.S.  : A small lid and ferretone ( actually half ferretone half olive oil )
means stress-free vet exams ( Persistence was abandoned about 2 months ago a
non-socialized biter ( love & patience is working ) ... so the diversion
meant everyone could relax )