From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:40:07 -0500
Hello everyone,
I have updated my web page.I put a pic of perry on it.It is kinda fuzzy,but
it will have to do for now.I have added some new links too.

I would like to thank Karen for the cage my husband picked up on Sat.It is
huge compared to the cage I had.I brought it home and scrubbed it out and
moved Perry in.He loves it!!!He rolls around scratching him self all over
it.(is that normal??)

I asked my husband if I could get another ferret.He said when we get our
taxes back,if we are still doing good in the money dept.I can get another
one.I will of course go to a shelter

Jen and Perry(Werry)