From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:27:03 -0700
It's da Wonderful Princess Pepper yet again.  Me sad

Me really really sad.

I sads cuse no one readies my posties.  Dhis rafflie not doing good and
me thinkz that it's not even gonna meet the first challenge I gave you.
Me sads.  Me no like to be sad.  So I tell ya again:

Half da money gonna help a shelter called Richmond Ferret Rescue League -
dhey in Virginia  http://www.rfrl.net/

Da other half is gonna help dhem ferret shelter victims from the
Hurricanes in Florida and surrounding areas.

Me watch the news about all dhat watter comin' up on homes.  Me no like
water and me knows odher ferrets don't either.  So me wanna buy tickets
to help dhem kids stay dry and get food and stuff dhat dhey need.  I bets
dhey need a lot.  And this is a great weigh da help dhem out and help out
another shelter dhat needs it too.

Dhere are 3 great prize packages!  Go ta website to see all da beautiful
stuff in dhem.

<http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/>

************BONUS PRIZES AND CHALLENGE!**************

If we can raise $500.00.  Me send a stuffie out as a fourth prize.  Itz
really cool.  Mommy bought us some and has a brand new one waiting for
the lucky winner.  It soundz like a plastic baggie thingie but in a
stuffie!  Can ya believe it!?

And

If we raize $1000.00 me send out a really cool toy.  that I not gonna
tell ya about until we reach close to $1000.00!  But me can tell ya that
it's a maze of fun.  Me can tell ya that mommy already bought it and itz
waiting to go to itz new HAPPY home!

<http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/>

We can do it!  It's not dhat mush.  Really.  Just buy $1.00, $5.00 or
$10.00 worth of tickets..  PEAS!  Pretty Peas!  You can even buy $20 or
even more!  PEAS!  I even be happy if ya buy $1.00.  cause mama says
every dollar helpz.

Luvs and Hugz,
Princess Pepper

<http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/>

Off to go raid her piggie bank to see if she has enough money ta help
reach da goal.