From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:31:00 -0400
I'm afraid at the feedback this is going to get and I imagine it will
make me pretty unpopular.  If it were not for Francine's supportive email
I don't think I would have the nerve to do this.  Thank you Francine.

Anyway, in an effort to raise funds to pay DookNook's exhorbitant medical
bills we are raffling off a full length fox fur coat.  The raffle will
run for the entire month of August to be drawn on Sept 30th.  Same rules
as before, 5.50 per ticket or 5 for 20.50 through paypal.  I will post a
picture of the coat this week.

This awesome coat is stunningly fabulous.  We want to thank Tara for her
generous donation.

We will be wrapping up the laptop on Aug 30th.  Would love to wrap the
laptop in the furcoat and send it to you :)

Win an IBM ThinkPad P133, still under warranty.

1) go to www.paypal.com and open an account saying
   [log in to unmask] sent you

2) send 5.50 to [log in to unmask]

3) email me with raffle in the subject line.

5 tickets for 20.00

Details http://home.attbi.com/~exotique