From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:08:01 -0400
to FML readers,

I am posting this PERSONAL PLEA ( note this is not representative of any
club or organization) to any and all customers or potential pet store
customers to PLEASE BOYCOTT -- ALL Debby's Petland Stores -- in mA and NH in
an effort to have these retailers pay attention to, and further, to address
the conditions which animals (emphasis on ferrets) are cared for.  It has
been very obvious the animals are only a method of income for this outfit.

                 Debby's Petland -- BOYCOTT  these stores!

Perhaps if we all stay OUT of these stores and the business drops-- they
will take the urgings and recommendations seriously.

                        Write in campaigne --
Also open letters to the editors in NH and MA papers with the address to the
attention of store owner Mr. Don Tewksbury may be beneficial.

WE HAVE ALL MADE A DIFFERENCE BEFORE- FOR THOSE FERRETS IN THESE STORES NOW
AND IN THE FUTURE PLEASE CONSIDER SHOWING YOU SUPPORT PUBLICLY!!!  BE VOCAL.

I appreciate any help and so do these ferrets!

Alicia Drakiotes
a ferret owner who cares