From:
Ulrike Hassold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:04:29 -0000
Hi again

Jack is much better now.  I posted about when we went to the vets yesterday
and he was so depressed and lethargic.  Mr Jones injected fluids into him
and gave him some anti-inflammatory painkiller.  Jack was brighter when we
left the surgery, at home he slept for about 5 hours and when he got up he
drank some cat milk.  Thir morning he drank more cat milk and then we went
to the vets as soon as they opened.  Mr Jones gave him the same stuff again
as yesterday, including more fluids.  This time it was hard injecting Jack
as he felt better and struggled!  :-)

At home I made him a mush of ground ferret food and water and made it runny
and Jack ate some and later I mixed some chicken baby food in and he had
some more and he has a dish with cat milk and water and he drinks that but
he doesn't urinate frequently anymore like he did since his exploratory.
Now he is so much better, he's a different ferret.  I've got my Jack back!
:-)

Thanks to everybody who helped.

Take care.

Ulrike
and Jilly, Jack, Igor, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox, Reno, Rose, Hope
and Jasmine

Missing Angel
West Wales Ferret Welfare
HTTP://www.ferretlove.freeserve.co.uk/