From:
Alberta Ferret Society - President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:04:31 -0700
Attention fellow ferret lovers..........

Introducing the one and only Ferret Scarf!  To view this product visit
the Alberta Ferret Society web page at www.albertaferretsociety.com
and click on the "Win a Ferret Scarf" link.

This LIMITED-EDITION product is available exclusively from the Alberta
Ferret Society.  Only 10 scarves will be produced each year and once they
have been sold there will not be another one like it available!  Next
year the theme of the scarf will change.  This year's scarf features the
"Sable Ferret".

Purchase price is $50 (price does not include shipping).

To order your very own FERRET SCARF send an email with the subject line
"Purchase Scarf" to [log in to unmask]  Be sure to include your
contact information.  You will be contacted via email or by phone with
instructions on where to send your payment.

Only the first nine (9) orders with a confirmed receipt of payment will
be filled.  If more than 9 orders are received the subsequent orders will
be placed in a waiting queue and will be contacted on a first received
first served basis should any of the first nine orders not send in their
payment in a timely fashion.

BUT WAIT.......we are so proud of our new product that we are going to
GIVE AWAY one of them as a gift to you!

To enter the draw for a FREE ferret scarf:

Send an email with the Subject line of "FREE SCARF" to
[log in to unmask] Include your name email address and
phone number with area code.

The draw for the FREE ferret scarf will be made on Feb 15, 2003.  Don't
delay enter today!

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President